The Philippine Islands is a one of a kind Southeast Asian country located at the western part of the Pacific Ocean. The country is an archipelago composed of 7,107 islands making the Philippines bound to have so many famous islands and beaches. Philippines is gifted with a vast beauty of nature in every aspect. Here, one can discover one of the most amazing beaches in the world with its wonderful wildlife and sea creatures one could ever find. Listed are some of the Islands that are truly must see in the Philippines:
- The Boracay Island - located at Caticlan, Iloilo, one of the islands at the country's Visayan region. This island is very well known around the world. It has a breath taking view of its white sand beaches that captivates everyone. People from around the world and the locals spend most f their vacations here. Some even choose this place to celebrate special occasions such as weddings and others. Boracay Island is also a perfect place for snorkeling, surfing and other water sport activities.
- Malapascua Island - located at the northeast part of Cebu City shores. A gorgeous beach with a perfect view of its skyline. Malapascua is a place for diving and site seeing in the island's many caves. It also is an ideal place to watch stars at night time which everyone will truly enjoy.
- Bantayan Island - found in the North West regions of Cebu. This island has a beautiful white sand beach resort, which is locally called "white-white sand" for is has the whitest sand beach ever and crystal clear waters that reveals the magnificent beauty of the sea. People love to go here for apart from being a very amazing beach, the food here are also delicious but with its cheap price. Bantayan Island is perfect for Filipinos and other tourists for them to spend their summer vacations.
- Honday Bay and Nagtoban Island - located in Palawan, near the Puerta Princesa. These islands have a variety of beaches with perfect country side scenery. Though the place is not familiar with tourists coming from abroad, the Honday Bay and Nagtoban Island have been a favorite destination of the Filipinos especially those living near the area. There are establishments around the islands which offer cheap accommodations ideal for families who want to have a wonderful vacation though in a tight budget.
- Camiguin - an island found at the southwest part of Cebu and south with that of Bohol's. A relaxing place to go for an escape from a busy city life. The place is pretty laid-back which will be mostly enjoyed by nature lovers.
These are the few wonderful islands and beaches found in the Philippines. There many more for everyone to explore once they get to this truly awesome country.